How to enter
Posties Little Journalist Programme aims to encourage budding reporters to uncover inspiring stories in their community, and provide expert tips weekly to help them develop their observational, writing and photography skills.
Participants are required to submit photo-stories that fit into the four categories.
Entries will be judged by their understanding of the theme, originality, creativity and language.
The program is open to all primary students in Hong Kong.
Published & Shortlisted Entry:
- Each week, up to 5 winning entries will be published in Posties, and displayed on the website
- Additional entries will be shortlisted and displayed on the website each week
The following awards will be announced on the website in July.
- Editor’s Choice Award – trophy, certificate & prize
- Excellent Student Writer Award – (one in each category) medal, certificate & prize
- Outstanding Student Writer Award – (all published entries) medal, certificate & prize